Tabor - The city of Stars
Big event to commemorate the 80th anniversary of the Tabor observatory and 600 years of the Tabor city
Where: city center of the Tabor city, south Czechia
Registration fee: 99 CZK, isn't needed if you only want to log
Our goal is to organize the first big event in the South-bohemian region and to commemorate astronomical history of the city.
What comes with the registration?
- both unique CWGs (Czech wood geocoin)
- pocket star chart to know which stars and constellations are visible
- post card
- a good feeling for helping us organizing this event
What can you look forward to?
- A pleasant environment for meeting
- Family-friendly program
- Competitions for both young and adults
- History of Tabor themed Lab caches
- Lectures and thematic movies
- Excursions of the Tabor observatory and other unique historical places of Tabor
- Event geocoin, lots of trackable items, event CWG (Czech wood geocoin) and special series of CWGs, other event items
Program and content of the E-shop will be specified on 5th July 2020.